Riding Mower Race: The goal is to be the first over the finish line after 3 laps. Each contestant will drive their riding lawn mower around the designated track, without going out of bounds, a total of 3 laps to complete the race. Drivers are not allowed to crash or bump into each other or they will be disqualified. This is for any 4 wheeled riding lawn mower. The mower blades must be removed. Its a mostly flat dirt track.
Rules & Instructions
- Aside from the admission waiver, each contestant must sign the additional competition waiver.
- A contestant may only enter this race once.
- DOT approved helmet and eye protection are required and must be worn at all times while competing.
- Contestant must be over the age of 12. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to make approval and signature.
- Contestant cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while competing.
- This is for gas powered riding lawn mowers with 4 wheels only.
- The mower blades must be removed.
- Contestants must obey the Flag People.
- The Flag Person will raise the flag to verify the contestants are ready.
- The Flag Person will lower the flag to start the race.
- The contestants will then race around the track and must not leave the boundary.
- The contestants must complete 3 laps around the track.
- The first 3 to complete 3 laps and cross the finish line are the winners.
- No bumping, crashing, or touching allowed or you will be disqualified.
- The Judges will consider scenarios not outlined here and their decisions are final.
- All contestants shall conduct themselves in a respectful manner.
- You will also need a general admission ticket to get into the Rednek Roundup.
- There must be at least 18 contestants for advertised prize money to be paid out, otherwise the payout will be equal to the total entry fees.
Prizes are as follows:
- 1st place $500
- 2nd place $250
- 3rd place $125
And of course bragging rights go to the winners! You will be displayed in the Rednek Hall of Fame!