ATV/UTV Mud Dash: The goal is to have the best time clocked. The contestant must start at a given point. The Flag Person will signal contestant to begin and the contestant will race through the muddy wash. Time will end when the contestant crosses over the finish line!
Rules & Instructions
- Aside from the admission waiver, each contestant must sign the additional competition waiver.
- A contestant may only enter this competition once.
- DOT approved helmet and eye protection are required and must be worn at all times while competing.
- Contestant must be over the age of 12. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to make approval and signature.
- Contestant cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while competing.
- Currently, all machine sizes and mods are allowed. ATVs and UTVs with 4 wheels only. 2wd or 4wd is fine!
- Contestant must obey the Flag Person.
- The Flag Person will raise the flag to verify the contestant is ready.
- The Flag Person will lower the flag to start the contestants run and timer.
- The contestant must drive through the muddy wash as fast as safely possible.
- The Flag Person at the finish line will raise the flag and then drop it when contestant crosses the finish line to stop the timer.
- The Judges will consider scenarios not outlined here and their decisions are final.
- All contestants shall conduct themselves in a respectful manner.
- You will also need a general admission ticket to get into the Rednek Roundup.
- There must be at least 12 contestants for advertised prize money to be paid out, otherwise the payout will be equal to the total entry fees.
Prizes are as follows:
- 1st place $250
- 2nd place $150
- 3rd place $100
And of course bragging rights go to the winners! You will be displayed in the Rednek Hall of Fame!